The Move Your Way® Community Playbook offers tips and resources to help community organizations implement the Move Your Way campaign at the local level. Use the playbook and Move Your Way campaign materials to help people in your community get more active!
It’s a good idea to read through the entire playbook once to get a preview of all the tips and resources. Then use the table of contents to come back to specific sections when you need them.
- Get familiar with Move Your Way
- Check out Move Your Way pilot communities
- Set priorities, goals, and metrics
- Brainstorm implementation strategies
- Delegate key tasks
- Build your team
- Secure funding and volunteers
- Plan a launch event
- Develop and disseminate materials
- Host community events
- Spread the word about your campaign
- Evaluate your challenges and successes
Want to print the playbook?
The playbook includes both web content and downloadable PDFs. If you want to print a copy of the entire playbook (both the web content and the PDF resources), it’s a 2-step process:
Move Your Way® and the Move Your Way logo are registered service marks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.