Everyone needs physical activity to stay healthy. But it can be hard to find the time in your busy routine.
The Move Your Way® tools, videos, and fact sheets on this page have tips that make it easier to get a little more active. And small changes can add up to big health benefits!
No matter who you are, you can find safe, fun ways to get active — to move your way.
Find tools and resources:
Physical activity can make daily life better. So get more active — and start feeling better right away!
- Boost your mood
- Sharpen your focus
- Reduce your stress
- Improve your sleep
Get the facts
- Physical activity can make your daily life better. Read the fact sheet about physical activity for adults.
- Did you know physical activity can help you stay independent as you get older? Read the fact sheet about physical activity for older adults.
- It’s important to get a mix of activity types as you get older. Read the fact sheet about different activity types for older adults.
You know kids need physical activity to grow up strong and healthy.
But did you know it can help them feel better right away?
- Better sleep
- Better mood
- Better grades
And when you move with your kids, you get the health benefits, too!
Learn the basics
- Find out how your kids can get enough physical activity. Read the fact sheet for parents.
- Learn how sports can help your kids get active and build important life skills. Check out the sports fact sheet for parents.
- Help children understand why physical activity is important. Share this fact sheet with your kids.
Share our videos
- Get moving as a family! See how you can get active together.
- Stuck indoors? Learn how to get kids moving without leaving the house!.
- Have a teen? Get ideas for helping teens get more active.
Physical activity is safe and healthy during and after pregnancy — and it can help you feel better right away!
- More energy
- Better mood
- Less stress
It can even make labor shorter and recovery faster. And when you’re active, it’s easier to keep up with your kids as they grow!
Find more information
- Physical activity can help you have a healthy pregnancy. Read this fact sheet to learn more.
- After having a baby, it can be hard to get active again. Check out this fact sheet for tips to get started.
What is Move Your Way?
Move Your Way is a physical activity campaign from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to promote the recommendations from the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans.
Looking for resources for health professionals?
Move Your Way also has tools and resources for health care providers and other professionals. Check out the full set of Move Your Way materials for professionals.
Move Your Way® and the Move Your Way logo are registered service marks of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.