The Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion has created a PowerPoint Presentation for health professionals to promote the Physical Activity Guidelines.
The presentation includes:
- Background and history of the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans;
- Definitions of terms used in the Guidelines;
- An overview of what’s new to the second edition of the Guidelines;
- The key guidelines, or main messages, of the Guidelines;
- Rationale and strategies for promoting physical activity; and
- An overview of the Move Your Way communications campaign
We invite you to download the presentation and promote the Guidelines to your colleagues and other stakeholders.