We can only achieve the Healthy People 2030 vision of a society in which all people can achieve their full potential for health and well-being across the lifespan when we collaborate with partners nationwide. That’s why ODPHP is inviting public- and private-sector organizations that support Healthy People’s vision to become Healthy People 2030 Champions.
Healthy People 2030 Champions are organizations committed to working toward Healthy People’s overarching goals and objectives. ODPHP will recognize Healthy People Champions on health.gov, and Champions will receive a digital badge to highlight their support of the initiative on their own websites. They’ll also get information, tools, and resources to help them promote Healthy People 2030 among their communities, partners, and others interested in achieving Healthy People 2030 goals.
Eligible organizations must:
- Have a demonstrated interest in, understanding of, and experience with disease prevention, health promotion, social determinants of health, health disparities, health equity, or well-being
- Have an organizational or corporate mission that’s aligned with the Healthy People 2030 framework or objectives
- Sign a Letter of Understanding with ODPHP that includes details about how the organization supports the Healthy People 2030 vision
Organizations can submit Statements of Interest to HP2030@hhs.gov starting July 5, 2021. ODPHP will review submissions on a rolling basis.
Statements of Interest must include:
- The organization’s name, location, and website and the submitter’s contact information
- A brief description of the organization’s mission and/or values
- A description of how the organization supports or plans to support the Healthy People 2030 vision — for example, through efforts to prevent disease, eliminate health disparities, prioritize underserved populations, or address Healthy People Leading Health Indicators
Selection and Notification
Submitting a Statement of Interest doesn’t guarantee that an organization will become a Healthy People 2030 Champion. ODPHP will review Statements of Interest and select organizations that meet all requirements.
To learn more about the Healthy People 2030 Champions program, register to attend an informational webinar on July 28, 2021, at 1 p.m. ET.