On August 11, 2020 from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm, EDT, USDA and HHS will hold an online-only meeting to hear comments from the public on the Scientific Report of the 2020 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee.
- Register to attend the online meeting.
- Click to download the agenda and view the list of commenters.
USDA and HHS will consider the Advisory Committee’s Scientific Report, along with public and agency comments, as the Departments develop the 2020-2025 Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
Registration to provide oral comments tomorrow has closed as we have reached capacity.
You can still participate in the public comment process by submitting a written comment to USDA and HHS on the Committee’s Scientific Report before August 13, 2020 at 11:59 pm, EDT.
Other items that may be of interest:
- Recordings and materials from the Advisory Committee’s Draft Report Meeting, as well as all previous public meetings of the Committee, are online here.
- What’s the difference between the Scientific Report of the Committee and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans? See this infographic.
- Learn more about next steps in the USDA-HHS process to develop the next edition of the Dietary Guidelines.