The Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee will hold its fourth meeting on January 23 and 24 at the USDA Children’s Nutrition Research Center in Houston, Texas. Members of the public are able to attend the meeting in-person or view by webcast after registering online.
The first day of the meeting will include presentations by each subcommittee and deliberation by the full Committee.
On the second day, the public will have the opportunity to provide oral comments to the Committee. Please note that registration for oral public comments is on a first come, first serve basis. Those providing oral comments must attend in-person at the USDA Children’s Nutrition Research Center in Houston, Texas.
For more details and to register, visit DietaryGuidelines.gov or see the links below:
• Register to attend the fourth Committee meeting and/or register to provide oral comments.
• View videos and materials from previous Committee meetings.
• Learn how to submit written comments throughout the Committee’s work, ending in 2020.
• Learn about continuing professional education credits for Registered Dietitians for this event.
• Have questions? Check out our Most Popular Questions page.
The January meeting is the second opportunity for the public to provide oral comments to the Committee. There is an ongoing open public comment period for written comments that started in March 2019 and will last until the Committee completes its work in 2020. We encourage all who are interested in the Committee’s work to stay engaged.