Check out these evidence-based resources (EBRs) to learn about proven, science-based methods to improve health and prevent disease. Use EBRs to develop programs and policies that are informed by evidence on what's effective, replicable, scalable, and sustainable.
Evidence-based resources related to Nutrition And Healthy Eating (6)
- Health Information Technology: Comprehensive Telehealth Interventions to Improve Diet Among Patients with Chronic Diseases
- The Role of Law and Policy in Achieving the Healthy People 2020 Nutrition and Weight Status Goals of Increased Fruit and Vegetable Intake in the United States
- National Government Initiatives to Reduce Salt Intake in Populations
- Home Fortification of Foods with Multiple Micronutrient Powders for Health and Nutrition in Children under Two Years of Age
- Point-of-Use Fortification of Foods with Micronutrient Powders Containing Iron in Children of Preschool and School-Age
- Intermittent Iron Supplementation for Improving Nutrition and Development in Children under 12 Years of Age