Check out these evidence-based resources (EBRs) to learn about proven, science-based methods to improve health and prevent disease. Use EBRs to develop programs and policies that are informed by evidence on what's effective, replicable, scalable, and sustainable.
Evidence-based resources related to Hospital And Emergency Services (6)
- Use of Medication-Assisted Treatment in Emergency Departments
- Restricted Delivery Systems: Flow Restrictors for Oral Liquid Drug Products; Draft Guidance for Industry
- Human Prescription Drug and Biological Products — Labeling for Dosing Based on Weight or Body Surface Area for Ready-to-Use Containers — “Dose Banding”; Draft Guidance for Industry
- Guidance for Industry-Dosage Delivery Devices for Orally Ingested OTC Liquid Drug Products
- Notes from the Field: Pediatric Emergency Department Visits for Buprenorphine/Naloxone Ingestion
- CDC Clinical Practice Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Pain — United States, 2022