Use these resources from our partners to find activities that work for you.
For older adults
- The National Institute on Aging (NIA) has information for staying active and healthy as you get older. Check it out.
For people with disabilities
- The National Center on Health, Physical Activity and Disability (NCHPAD) has tips for adapting physical activities so they work for you. Check out these resources.
For people with health conditions
- If you have diabetes, the American Diabetes Association (ADA) can help you learn why physical activity is important for you. Get the facts.
- If you have arthritis, CDC has the details on joint-friendly physical activity. Read more.
- If you have overweight or obesity, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) has great ideas for fun ways to get moving. Check it out.
- If you’ve had a concussion, CDC can help you learn how to return to sports and activities safely. Find out how.