Check out these evidence-based resources (EBRs) to learn about proven, science-based methods to improve health and prevent disease. Use EBRs to develop programs and policies that are informed by evidence on what's effective, replicable, scalable, and sustainable.
Evidence-based resources related to Dementias (5)
- Informant Questionnaire on Cognitive Decline in the Elderly (IQCODE) for the Detection of Dementia within Community Dwelling Populations
- Road Map for State and Local Public Health: Healthy Brain Initiative
- Care Interventions for People Living With Dementia and Their Caregivers
- Cognitive Impairment in Older Adults: Screening
- Dementia Resources for Health Professionals: Assessing Cognitive Impairment in Older Patients