Check out these evidence-based resources (EBRs) to learn about proven, science-based methods to improve health and prevent disease. Use EBRs to develop programs and policies that are informed by evidence on what's effective, replicable, scalable, and sustainable.
Evidence-based resources related to Infants (5)
- Breastfeeding: Primary Care Interventions
- The Role of Law and Policy in Assisting Families to Reach Healthy People’s Maternal, Infant, and Child Health Breastfeeding Goals in the United States
- Postnatal Parental Education for Optimizing Infant General Health and Parent-Infant Relationships
- Primary Care Interventions to Support Breastfeeding: US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation Statement
- The Surgeon General's Call to Action to Support Breastfeeding
ODPHP Announces the Next Webinar in the Healthy People 2030 Webinar Series
The Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP) is pleased to announce the next webinar in the Healthy People 2030 Webinar Series.