Check out these evidence-based resources (EBRs) to learn about proven, science-based methods to improve health and prevent disease. Use EBRs to develop programs and policies that are informed by evidence on what's effective, replicable, scalable, and sustainable.
Evidence-based resources related to this objective (6)
- Cephalosporin Order of Prohibition Questions and Answers
- CVM GFI #213 New Animal Drugs and New Animal Drug Combination Products Administered in or on Medicated Feed or Drinking Water of Food-Producing Animals: Recommendations for Drug Sponsors for Voluntarily Aligning Product Use Conditions with GFI #209
- Guidance Document: Antibacterial Therapies for Patients with an Unmet Medical Need for the Treatment of Serious Bacterial Diseases
- Guidance Document: CVM GFI #152 Evaluating the Safety of Antimicrobial New Animal Drugs with Regard to their Microbiological Effects on Bacteria of Human Health Concern
- Guidance Document: CVM GFI #209 The Judicious Use of Medically Important Antimicrobial Drugs in Food-Producing Animals
- Supporting Antimicrobial Stewardship in Veterinary Settings: Goals for Fiscal Years 2019-2023