The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (ODPHP) invites organizations that support the tenets of Healthy People 2030 and its goals to eliminate health disparities and achieve health equity by addressing disease prevention and health promotion, social determinants of health, to become Healthy People 2030 Champions. Champions play a critical role in supporting the Healthy People 2030 vision and achieving its objectives in communities. Please complete this form to provide information about your organization and how it supports the Healthy People 2030 vision: A society in which all people can achieve their full potential for health and well-being across the lifespan.
Healthy People 2030 Champions Process
- Complete and submit the application below. Please answer all of the questions in the application.
Please note: individuals are not eligible for the Healthy People 2030 Champion program.
- Your application will be reviewed by ODPHP and will be evaluated according to your organization’s commitment to support the overarching goals and objectives of Healthy People 2030. Eligibility and examples of an organization's commitment to Healthy People 2030 can be viewed in the Federal Register Notice.
- Applicants will be notified of their application status within roughly 6-8 weeks of the application submission date. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the decade.
- Approved organizations will be recognized as Healthy People 2030 Champions and be listed on the health.gov/HealthyPeople website acknowledging their alignment with Healthy People 2030’s vision.
- Organizations selected to be Healthy People 2030 Champions will be invited to sign a letter of understanding regarding the Healthy People 2030 Champion initiative. Once the letter of understanding is completed, Healthy People 2030 Champions will receive a promotional package, which includes a digital graphic recognizing the organization as a Champion and that can be displayed on the organization's website and in its social media.