healthfinder.gov is a prevention and wellness resource that health professionals can recommend to individuals and families. The site includes evidence-based health information in English and Spanish that’s actionable and easy to use.
healthfinder offers original content and helpful resources, including:
- myhealthfinder, a tool to get personalized recommendations for clinical preventive services
- More than 100 prevention and wellness topics
- Interactive quizzes and tools
- A calendar of National Health Observances
- Toolkits for professionals
- Links to resources from approximately 1,400 government and non-profit organizations that meet healthfinder’s Quality Guidelines
healthfinder.gov has won numerous awards, including the ClearMark award for best plain language public sector website and the Web Health Award for healthfinder.gov/espanol. All of this award-winning content — and the myhealthfinder tool — can be added to other sites for free through content syndication and application programming interfaces (API).