ODPHP recently established the National Clinical Care Commission to consider complex metabolic or autoimmune diseases that result from insulin-related issues and represent a significant disease burden in the United States. The Commission will consist of both federal and non-federal members who will provide recommendations to the Secretary and Congress on coordination and leveraging of federal programs related to these issues.
ODPHP is currently seeking nominations for non-federal Commission members. Interested individuals should submit a complete nomination package that includes:
- A letter of nomination that clearly states the nominee’s name and affiliation, the basis for the nomination, and a statement from the nominee that indicates that the individual is willing to serve as a member of the Commission
- A 1-page biography that describes the nominee’s qualifications and, if applicable, highlights relevant experience serving on other Federal Advisory Committees
- The nominator’s name, address, and daytime telephone number
- The address, telephone number, and email address of the individual being nominated
- The nominee’s curriculum vitae or resume, limited to no more than 30 pages
For more information, or if interested in submitting a nomination, please see the official notice posted in the Federal Register.
Sign up for email updates to receive announcements about the Commission, including information about in-person and virtual meeting dates.