The Dietary Guidelines, jointly produced by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is designed for health professionals to help Americans ages 2 years and older and their families consume a healthy diet.
The latest edition, the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, is now available in a variety of convenient digital formats compatible with mobile phones, tablets, and e-readers.
Download the ePub of the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans for free on the following platforms. In the mobile device bookstores, search using ISBN: 9780160934650.
- U.S. Government Bookstore
- Apple iBookstore
- Google Play eBookstore
- Barnes and Noble Nook Bookstore
- Overdrive eBook and Audiobook Library Access Site
Optimized MOBI Document
Download the free MOBI format by searching ISBN: 9780160934667.
Health researchers and curriculum professors may be interested in the easy-to-navigate PDF file found through the following online stores and library databases. In the databases, search using ISBN: 9780160934674.
- U.S. Government Bookstore (free)
- R2 Digital Library Database (free)
- EBSCOhost Library Database ($0.99)
- ProQuest Library Database ($0.99)
- Academic Pub Database ($0.99)
Additional Resources and Information
Our mobile-friendly website also provides access to the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines and related resources anytime, anywhere.
- An interactive microsite of the Guidelines
- Sharable interactive graphics from the Guidelines
- Companion materials in English and Spanish
- Free downloadable PDF of the Guidelines
- Online Tool Kit for Professionals
If you would like a hard copy of the Guidelines, you can purchase printed copies from the U.S. Government Bookstore.
Spread the Word! Share this post with your networks using this sample tweet: #DietaryGuidelines goes mobile! Check out the the BAYW blog to find out how to get your mobile copy: http://bit.ly/2gy9jIt