Partnership in Prevention (2012 – 2014)
This award, created jointly by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC), and the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA), recognized the outstanding efforts of multidisciplinary teams that improved clinical practice and patient safety using evidence-based guidelines, achieved and maintained superior prevention results, and advanced best practices.
Recipients of the Partnership in Prevention Award:
- 2014: University of Vermont Medical Center
- 2013: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- 2012: Saint Raphael Campus of Yale New Haven Hospital
Achievements in Eliminating Health Care-Associated Infections (2011–2013)
This award, given by HHS and the Critical Care Societies Collaborative (CCSC) recognized teams of critical care professionals and health care institutions with demonstrated systems of excellence for reducing and eventually eliminating targeted health care-associated infections.
For a list of the award recipients and facilities that received honorable mention, visit the following links:
- 2013 Outstanding Achievement in Eliminating Health Care-Associated Infections
- 2012 Outstanding Achievement in Eliminating Health Care-Associated Infections
- 2011 Outstanding Achievement in Eliminating Health Care-Associated Infections
This icon, , means that you are leaving health.gov and entering a non-federal website. View full disclaimer.