PAG Supporter Network
The Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans (PAG) Supporter Network is an opportunity for Supporters to share ideas and best practices for encouraging Americans to be more physically active. HHS offers eMarketing tools for promoting physical activity to members of the PAG Supporter Network and opportunities to interact with other PAG Supporter Network organizations through the Be Active Your Way blog. Be sure to visit the blog each week to learn from and share with colleagues.
Supporter Network eToolkit
For organizations and communities
A comprehensive approach to helping all Americans achieve the health benefits of regular physical activity involves action at all levels of society: individual, interpersonal, organizational, community, and public policy. Your organization can sign up to be a Supporter of the Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans and help get the word out about the Guidelines.
eToolkit resources include the following items:
- Be Active Your Way: A Guide for Adults [PDF - 917 KB]
- Be Active Your Way: A Fact Sheet for Adults [PDF - 190 KB]
- At-A-Glance: A Fact Sheet for Professionals [PDF - 180 KB]
- Be Active Your Way: Posters (4)
- Be Active Your Way: Flyers (4)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Physical Activity [PDF - 596 KB]
- Federal tools to help Americans be more physically active
- At-A-Glance: PowerPoint® Presentation [PDF - 500 KB]
Other HHS Toolkit Resources:
Putting the Guidelines into practice
Organizations listed are taking action to help individuals and the community become physically active. Everyone has a role to play.
To see a list of the Physical Activity Guideline Supporters in your area, click on your state (or Other Countries) below.
Number of Members:1 – 49 50 – 100 101 – 200 over 200