TO DECREASE CALORIE INTAKE
- Eat a variety of foods that are low in calories and high in nutrients -- check the Nutrition Facts Label.
- Eat less fat and fewer high-fat foods.
- Eat smaller portions and limit second helpings of foods high in fat and calories.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits without fats and sugars added in preparation or at the table.
- Eat pasta, rice, breads, and cereals without fats and sugars added in preparation or at the table.
- Eat less sugars and fewer sweets (like candy, cookies, cakes, soda).
- Drink less or no alcohol.
Back to "Balance the food you eat..."